Medical tubular stapler
I. Product Performance
The disposable circular stapler puts two rows of staggered titanium
staples in circle arrangement in the tissue of alimentary canal and
cut off the inside tissue with an annular knife. This instrument
can greatly save operation time and reduce bleeding, besides, it is
very convenient for suture surgery.
1. CE,ISO13485 approval.
2. The indicator can easily show the thickness of tissue.
3. Imported titanium stapler with higher intensity and tensility.
4. Reasonable quantity of nail to reduce postoperative bleeding.
II. Scope of Application
It is applicable to end-end end-side and side-side anastomosis in
the operation of alimentary canal such as esophagus, stomach and
III. External Structure
IV. Usage of Disposable Circular Stapler
(Not for technical guidance of surgical stapling)
1. Open the package to take out the stapler and remove the
2. Put the stapler into the organ to be stapled until the anvil is
exposed entirely (Figure 2).
3. Turn the adjusting handle at the rear of the instrument
counterclockwise to open the space between the anvil and the
stapling & cutting assembly to admit two broken ends of the
stapling site. Tighten up the purse at one end of the stapling
& cutting assembly and tie up the purse string to the
puncturing shaft with a proper force, making sure that all the
tissue falls into the range of the stapling & cutting assembly.
Next, tighten up the purse at one end of the locating shaft and tie
up the purse string to the locating shaft with a proper force,
making sure that all the tissue falls into the range of the anvil
4. If the instrument needs to pass through from the organ which is
closed at one side, separate the anvil from the instrument first,
and then turn the adjusting handle clockwise to pull back the
puncturing shaft to the stapling assembly, thus avoiding tissue
damage when it is inserted into the organ (Figure 4).
5. Put the anvil into the organ for purse ligation. It's better to
apply some lubricant such as K-Y glue to the anvil to make the
surgical operation convenient (Figure 5).
6. Insert the stapler into the organ, with its stapling &
cutting assembly close to the site to be stapled; turn the
adjusting handle counterclockwise to pull out the puncturing shaft
slowly to fully pierce the tissue. If the double stapling technique
is necessary, please be sure that the puncturing shaft pierces from
the center of the suture so as to avoid the excessive tissue
accumulating around the puncturing shaft (Figure 6).
7. When the puncturing shaft is totally exposed, the locating shaft
on the anvil can be encased in the puncturing shaft. When a clear
"click" sounds, it means that the connection is completed (Figure
8. Turn the adjusting handle at the tail clockwise to draw the
tissue at both ends together (Figure 8) until the indicator gets to
the green zone (Figure 9) (the force shall not be too great to
crush the tissue).
Note: The instrument is equipped with safety design, so that the
security button cannot be opened when the indicator is not within
the green zone. Be sure not to open it violently. If the indictor
still remains outside the green zone when the instrument is totally
tightened, it means that the tissue in the instrument is too much,
and the instrument shall be opened for separation again.
9. The instrument can be fired when the security button is opened
and the handle is held. When a clear "click" sounds and an obvious
feeling of penetration is gotten, it means that the firing has been
10. Turn the adjusting handle counterclockwise to draw out the
11. If there are sites which are not fully stapled in the
operation, please suture them.
1. The instrument can only be operated by doctors who have received
adequate training and get familiar with operation skills.
2. Be sure to check the sutured tissue for bleeding when the
instrument is removed; if there is blood oozing, proper methods
shall be adopted to stanch bleeding.
3. Please check the package carefully before use; it is prohibited
to use if the package is damaged.
4. The product has been sterilized by ethylene oxide, and its validity period of sterilization is three years, so that please check whether the product is within the validity
period. If the validity period expires, the product shall not be
5. The product is for single use only, so that it cannot be reused
even with sterilization again.
6. Be sure to choose suitable specification of assembly according
to the tissue thickness; too thick or too thin tissues many cause
bad nail forming.
The product shall be stored in a well-ventilated room where no
corrosive gases exist and relative humidity is not more than 80%.
VII. Manufacturer and Its Address and Contact Number
Manufacturer: Changzhou Haiers Medical Deveices
Address: No. 2188 Longcheng Rd, Zhonglou District, Changzhou City
Zip Code: 213012
We are Chinese medical stapler company, we have many years'
experience in this area. Our medical stapler major for surgery and
the quality is the same as J&J, Tyco. It can be instead of
those famous brand. Our products series include: Disposable
circular stapler, disposable hemorrhoids stapler, linear cutter,
auto linear stapler, disposable reloadable linear stapler etc.