Easy Use Disposable Drainage Catheter Fixator
I. Product Property
Our body surface catheter fixation devices replace traditional
catheter fixation, reduce the workload of health care workers. The
fixation devices are clean, beautiful, simple, fixed, no slippage
phenomenon, can highly reduce the pain of patients.
II. Product action Principle
III. Product external Structure
IV. Product advantage
1. Replace the traditional skin fixation, reduce the patient
2. A good absorption of the exudates around the drainage catheter,
prevents the infection caused by the accumulation of seepage.
3. Transparent product structure makes it is easy for doctors and
patients to view and control the drainage situation in time to
4. Product structure is novel, safe, clean, beautiful and simple
operation, easy for medical personnel to use.
V. Comparison between the fixation devices and traditional skin
VI. Application Range
|Project||Traditional skin fixation||Fixation devices||Clinical significance|
|Fixation Form||Traditional skin fixing||Fixation Devices||Replace traditional skin fixing|
|Fixed strength||Unstable||Stable||Increase safety|
|Dragging pain||uncontrollable||Controllable||Reduce pain|
|Operate time||Long||Short||Easy operation|
|infection situation||Easy infection||Avoid infection||Prevent complications|
|Observe||Difficult||Easy||control the drainage situation in time|
Suitable for fixation of different drainage catheters.
VII. Direction for use
1. Select a body surface drainage catheter fixation devices matches
the drainage catheter to be used
2. Disinfect the skin by alcohol
3. Open the product package, take out the cotton pad, then put it
on the catheter along the slit
4.Take out the lock and fixing plate, then put them on the catheter
along the slit
5. Pinch the lock gently until the drainage catheter is clamped
6. Trap the drainage catheter by the fixed paste under the lock
set, remove the release paper opposite the fixed paste, then the
drainage catheter can adhere to
the skin surfaceVIII. Product Application method
IX. Products replacement
X. Product Specification
XI.Product Clinical Application
|Model||Fixing plate aperture|
|Model||Drainage Catheter Size||Clinical Application|
|A||F6-F12||Anesthesiology, breast and so on|
|B||F14-F18||ICU, cardiothoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, thoracic
surgery, endoscopic surgery, breast, gynecology, gastroenterology,
|C||F20-F24||ICU, cardiothoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, general
surgery, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, etc.|
|D||F26-F30||ICU, cardiothoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, general
surgery, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, gastrointestinal
|E||F32-F36||ICU, cardiothoracic surgery, hepatobiliary surgery, general
1.This product is single use only, can be affixed for 3-6 days
2. Please do not use if the package is damaged.
3. The lock set should not be too tight or too loose.
Skin allergies should be used with caution.
The product should be stored in a dry room with excellent
ventilation and without caustic gases. The relative humidity of the
room must be less than 80%.